The upgrade includes file reporting to the ICS and Manifest systems only and will take place at the following times:
- The production environment will be upgraded on 7 October 2020 between 6 and 8 am.
- The test environment (TFE) was upgraded June 2020.
The online component of the ICS and Manifest systems is thus not affected by these changes.
Adapting your business’s system
Basically, the new FTPS Gateway has the same functionality as previously. However, the stricter security requirements mean that your business must adapt the business’s own system in order for the system to be able to handle the following changes:
- The FTPS protocol now only supports TLS 1.2.
- In addition to a certificate, access to FTPS now requires identification with username and password.
- FTPS is accessed via a new port: 6381.
- It is no longer possible to share the out folder (/out) between multiple certificates (with the same CVR number).
- Uploaded files must have unique names (files with the same names as previously uploaded files will be rejected).
- Certificates must be pre-registered. For the time being, however, this will be handled by way of automatic transfer from the old FTPS solution.
Files which businesses upload during the upgrading will be processed in the new FTPS Gateway.
After the change, businesses will no longer be able to upload files via the old FTPS Gateway. However, it will still be possible to download previous status and response files from the out folder (/out).
You can read a more detailed description of the technical changes at skat.dk (Særligt for ICS- og Manifest-systemerne).
The Danish Customs Agency (Toldstyrelsen) urges businesses to communicate this information to relevant foreign business partners.
Do you have any questions?
Contact Service Desk on tel. +45 70 15 73 01.